Friday, December 31, 2010

Parker's Bday Party, Christmas, and the rest of December!

Well, Since the last post, Parker had his 2 year old Birthday party at the Canad Inn at the game room with lots of family and friends to make it special! Parker is loving life with Cullen....Those 2 keep me quite busy these days!
Christmas was a busy time of course, but a lot of fun with family! On Christmas Eve Day we made lefsa at home, went to church (the kids were AWESOME!) and then headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Bobs for a very delicious Ham dinner. Santa showed up after dinner and brought the kids a early present, and we then continued to open MORE presents....We had a full house over there with Jeff's aunts, uncles and cousins! From there we went to Gma and Gpa Nords...(I guess home...) where Aunt Shannon and Great Grandma Nord (nana ooh-hoo) were waiting for us to open even more presents.... The best part about Christmas for me was being with the family and watching my kid's face just light up opening presents. They were a little spoiled, but not too bad! The end of the night came at about 10pm for Parker since he hadn't napped and about 1045 for Cullen...he wanted to stay up and play Dr. with the future Dr. of the family!
Christmas Day was a lot of fun for Jeff and I. Since we are staying at my parents house, we actually got to semi-entertain for once! Jeff made the most AMAZING TURKEY and GRAVY EVER!!!! I am so mad at myself I never got a picture of that beautiful bird!
Santa came in the morning, Cullen was beyond excited....but in Parker's exact words, "I am too tired to open more presents" SO..Cullen did! Parker ended up taking over a 4 hour nap that day and enjoyed our Christmas Day with the Nords when he woke up. We opened a few gifts, had a few glasses of wine...or pendelton....and just enjoyed watching the kids run wild while we all visited with each other. Christmas is always a favorite for me, but even more so now that I get to enjoy it with my 2 boys and my husband.
Here are some pictures of the past couple weeks!
Happy New Year everyone! We are excited to start 2011 with a healthy family!


































No comments: