Thursday, December 09, 2010

Parker is TWO!



Parker turned 2 yesterday! I can not believe how fast they grow up! He is such a wonderful blessing in our life....however, I will admit, he shows no delay in the behaviors of a two year old! We officially gave him a toddler bed tonight due to him climbing out of his crib for the past month. He loves to be at home with me...mostly loving to snuggle and read books, which makes it hard to get things done, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts cause I know it won't be long until he will be "too old" to snuggle with his mommy! He also loves to take things apart and put them back together.... its rather fun to watch him play!
Parker had his Dr. apt yesterday and he is as healthy as can be. So good to hear! He is very average...50% for height (32'') and weight (27.10 lbs.) and 90% for head (that's from his dad!)
Big brother Cullen is doing great as well....coming down with a cold but we have been very lucky up to this point in the winter to be staying so healthy! (knock on wood) He LOVES pre-school and is finally learning that when it is "Saturday" and "Sunday" there is no school....and unfortunately he only goes Tuesday/Thursday...but WANTS to go EVERYDAY! He tells me often that he misses his friends if he isn't at school....he is my social bug!
We have a birthday party this Saturday for Parker and then Jeff and I are escaping for a much needed night out to a grown-up Christmas party!!! Love this time of year!!!!!














"watching in 3D"

No comments: