Monday, January 03, 2011

Its a New Year!

We have officially made it to 2011. I am so glad the last week of December is done since I felt like I was on my death bed with a fever and sinus infection and Parker sick as well. The kids and I were in the house all week long! It was so nice for the weekend to come and for us to feel better. We had such a fun weekend with Daddy home for 4 days! Jeff had been working late nights in Fargo so it was a nice change. It was a pretty relaxing weekend, hanging out with the kids, had a little adult time on New Years Eve at a friends house, and pretty much just vegged out the rest of the weekend! This last weekend I had a girls weekend in Canada for cousin Brian's fiance Jackie! It was us "Nord" girls all out together so you can only imagine what kind of a time that was! Great memories and I think we will have to do it again soon!
Cullen has been head over heels with his ice rink that daddy built in the back yard, unfortunately many days have been below zero so they aren't out long. Parker even was able to get his first taste of ice skating with daddy when Cullen was gone for the day! He loved it when daddy took him fast!
I have started watching my cousins boys twice a week starting this week and I am excited! It is going to be good for my boys as well and fun to have them get to know each other even more!
Now that the holidays are over and with January here, we are heading into another busy month it looks like. It will hopefully make the cold weather seem to pass a little faster!



Skating at night under the lights! =) Boys will be boys....I often enjoy my time inside by the fire while they are out there!


New Years Eve NOISE Makers, the boys had fun making them!


Parker and Daddy


Parker standing on the ice, I think he was a bit scared when daddy let go!


Parker LOVED going fast!!!


Parker decided to nap by Cullen's bed on the floor that day.....


Cullen practicing....


Cullen's Icicle Mohawk in the hot tub!


Parker thought his Mohawk "hurt"


All warmed up inside!

No comments: