Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Well, we hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. We had a busy day that started out eating at Gma Donna and Gpa Bobs and playing with cousin Aubrey, then off to Gma and Papa Nord's house for a much needed nap and then dinner again! Cullen mostly ran around naked at both houses since that is how he is happiest :) And becuase last wed. his double ear infection came back along with strep and a nasty cold (Poss. Sinis infect) so he has been on a stronger antibiotic (That he LOVES way more than that pink stuff!) and it has caused him to have diarrhea....and of course, the diaper WOULD leak on Thanksgiving Day when mommy doesn't have an extra outfit! Just Wonderful....! anyways, Cullen didnt care, he got to take all his clothes off!
As for Baby Boy #2...we will get to meet him one week from today! Crazy to think that I will be holding a newborn soon. We are so excited to meet this little guy and get to know him outside of Mommy's tummy..!!! As far as inside mommy's tummy... he still doesn't stop moving, he must think he has room in there too stretch out, I think otherwise :) We have our last Dr. Apt tomorrow, if anything is different, we will post sooner, otherwise, You'll meet our little guy in a week!


Cullen eating Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma and Papa Nord's house. He even had his own miniture China silverwear to use...He thought he was pretty cool!

5 comments:

Cassidy Bina said...

Nice to hear you had a good holiday and Cullen had fun too even as he is getting well! Wow how time flies, I can't believe you will have baby #2 in only one week. I wish you luck and can't wait to meet your new little one!!!

Cassidy Bina said...

Weird.....my name came up Mrs. Bina... I guess I should of signed my name!!! Cassidy:)

Cassidy Bina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie Serna said...

Hey Michelle! Good luck to you and Jeff-only 2 days and you'll be holding your new precious baby! Do you have a name yet? I guess I'll find out next week-take care!

The Bydals said...

GOOD LUCK TOMORROW YOU GUYS! WE WILL BE THINKING OF YOU UNTIL WE HEAR THE NEWS. HOPE EVERYONE IS HEALTHY AND EVERYTHING GOES WELL. LOVE YA