Sunday, December 07, 2008

Some Snow Finally!

Not that I am a big fan of snow, but Cullen sure thought it was fun! He loves anything to do with going outside, no matter what the temp is. So when we got him all bundled up he was pretty excited and I laughed for about 10 minutes straight watching him walk around in all of his new gear! He got the hang of it and enjoyed his time with Daddy and the 2 dogs outside on Saturday.
The big day for Rost Boy #2 is tomorrow, we will post at least an update tomorrow or Tuesday!





Cullen loves his popcorn while watching Hockey!!!


We made sugar cookies together and Cullen took his job with putting on the sprinkles very serious! It was a fun project to do with Cullen before baby comes...


These are our Holiday Mice we made, The only help that Cullen was with these was eating the Cherries!! I couldn't believe he liked cherries so much!

No comments: