Cullen turned 18 months this last Saturday, I was watching some home videos of him from the summer and it is so weird on how much they grow up from the time they turn one until now. He knows so much and is really starting to communicate so much better. His words are getting so you can really hear what he is saying. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving with family and a baby in 2 more weeks from today! Time is flying by!
Santa, Mommy, and Cullen...this was the only way we could do it without Cullen flying off Santa's lap!
-+meeting+Santa+for+2nd+time-+not+so+sure+of+him+011.jpg)
Santa & Cullen...this was the best we got! He wasn't so sure about that beard!
-+meeting+Santa+for+2nd+time-+not+so+sure+of+him+019.jpg)
Cullen eating angel food cake I had made for his Grandma Nord's 60th Birthday! He loved the homemade frosting!
2 comments:
Cute! Yeah, I'm wondering what my little one will think this year as well. Pretty sure he will be scared. What is he eating in that pic?? I couldn't tell.
Cute, we need to make a trip to the mall! Have a great Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment