Saturday, November 24, 2007

6 MONTHS NOW!!!

Cullen turned 6 months old on Thanksgiving Day. I can't believe he is a half of a year old now! I think the next 6 months will go even faster. He is doing so good and is such a happy baby. He still hasn't quite mastered crawling yet, but he sure wants to. He has been teething for the past week now. Cullen definately isnt himself and is very fussy at times because of it. It will be nice once the tooth finally pops through. Along with his 6 month birthday, he has gotten once again ANOTHER REALLY BAD COLD! I thought it was due to teething, but it is definately more that that. He is just so uncomfortable and can't breathe at all!
Cullen is doing well with eating and at least TRYING new foods! He has tried almost all of the veggies and HATES the green beans and peas! I dont blame him! They look grose! He eats crackers and little "puffs" you can buy for babies and we are starting to try fruits now....Those will be a nice change from the veggies!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy the rest of the holiday season!


A Thanksgiving Family picture! It was such a fun thanksgiving with the family for Cullen's 1st holiday! It was a very special!


Aunt Shannon was in town for Thanksgiving and got to spend a lot of time with Cullen!


He is such a messy eater when he tries something new. He had turkey and sweet potatoes for his thanksgiving dinner! YUMMY!


Cullen had so much fun playing with Landon when he would took his fingers out of his mouth! The teething process is not fun! We are still waiting for one to pop through. And of course, our baby has to always be the naked one! He is just so much happier that way and would love to just run naked all the time!


Cullen's 6 month picture next to his teddy bear. He was crying cause he was very tired after a very long day and MOM still made him lay there and take that picture! Such a pouty face!

4 comments:

the sernas said...

That is the BEST family picture of you guys! You're all smiling so perfect! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving-hope Cullen gets well soon!

The Bydals said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Thanksgiving. It is much more eventful with kids thats for sure. Love all the pictures and looking forward to the day he's crawling and him and Rylan can get into all kinds of trouble together.

nickipuccio said...

Wow! Has he grown since Sept. Cute pictures. Love the one in front of your Mom and Dad's fireplace- Great pic!! Love you all. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving. Miss you.

Unknown said...

Miss you guys already!! You'll have to send me all the pics you have of Cullen and I...I'm so bad with having my camera with me and taking pictures, but I guess you're always there for that!! haha! see ya soon! love ya