
Well, This week flew by and tomorrow is already Friday! Cullen had his 6 month pictures taken on Tuesday by Amy Runcorn (Amy Q Photography) They turned out great and want to share a few with you.
Also, Cullen had his check up this morning, shots and all! Poor thing, it brings tears to my eyes every time! Anyways, he weighs 16 lbs. 2 oz. He sure is a little peanut, only the 25th percentily for weight! He is a little more that 50% for length and of course his head....that came in at a whopping 85th percent! Blame that on your dad cullen!!! Everything else is great with the little guy, healthy as can be, (other than the cold that comes and goes!)
Enjoy the pictures, Amy does a great job!




3 comments:
That little blue hoodie makes his eyes stand out SO much! Great pics and it was nice to see him in person today at the clinic! Hope his little thighs are better than Zoe's-she is bruised!
By the way-those percentile charts are based on formula fed babies! He is exactly the size he is meant to be!
Very cute! Amy does a great job. I'm glad he was such a good boy for you guys during his photo shoot.
Their all so cute I don't know which one is my favorite!! I think all of them!!! Love you and miss you bunches, sorry I missed you at Thanksgiving
Post a Comment