Cullen is about 5 1/2 months now! I just can't believe how fast everything goes! He now eats carrots and peas with his rice cereal. He is still loving to nurse so we are still going strong on that, Mommy enjoys it just as much as he does! Cullen is doing so good at sitting up, we are just waiting for him to start crawling any minute! He wants to be on the go and gets frustrated when he can't get something he wants....He is such a happy boy, I can't imagine my life without him and we are thankful for our health each and everyday!

Grandma and Grandpa Nord with their 3 great grandkids!

Mommy and Daddy's little boy is getting so big!

Cullen and Mommy, ready to chear on the SIOUX hockey team again!



Cullen was being so silly on Mommy and Daddy's bed one night, He must have gotten a second wind and was just laughing up a storm, he looked so cute in his new PJ's I got camera happy!!!
4 comments:
He is seriously CUTE! Good for you for keeping up with nursing-there is no greater gift you could give him!
I love those pjs michelle, haha!! can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!! great talking to ya the other day, Love you lots!
It was great to have Cullen over last night. He is such a sweet little peanut! Emma looks all NORD in that picture not to mention very mad LOL.
I can't believe that he is almost 6 months! WOW how the time flies. Love the pictures in his new pj's they are priceless. Love you all!
Post a Comment