Saturday, October 20, 2007

5 Months Old!!! Where does the time go?

Well, on Monday Cullen will be 5 months. He can sit up pretty well...but still loves to jump in his jumperoo and stand up against things like out automan at home. This past week Cullen has done exceptionally good...which makes it so hard to give him up when i had to go to work two of the days....He is talking like crazy...he definately loves to hear himself and he laughs at everything! Two of the nights this week he slept through the night as well, so we are getting a lot better at night time!!! (I still wake up though since I'm use to it!!!...some nights my baby sleeps better than me!)
Enjoy some more pictures!!!

This was taken before Cullen's very first SIOUX hockey game. Cullen was a trooper at the game and did really good...he even took a nap!

Playing in the new highchair at Grandma and Grandpa Nord's house...

Posing for the camera....all smiles!

Sleeping on the couch next to Mommy...so peaceful...I just had to get a picture!

3 comments:

The Bydals said...

That is such a cute picture. I love his pj's too. It was great to see him the other night and you are so lucky that he slept through the night a couple times. Rylan has yet to do that or even get close. Keep posting pictures. WE love to see them.

the sernas said...

Awww, go Sioux! You all are an adorable family! He is growing up SO fast!

Unknown said...

Cullen is so big!! I miss you all SO much, can't wait to see you on thursday!! Love you lots and give my favorite nephew a big kiss for me!

~Shannon (I finally got a gmail account, haha!!)