Sunday, October 07, 2007

4 Month Dr. Appointment

On Wednesday Cullen had his 4 month Dr. appointment and shots! Those are never fun! Of course he was measured...14lb. 13oz. (50%) 24 3/4" long (50%) and his head is in the 97th Percentile!!! I guessed it! He has a big head, (for all those brains!) He takes after his daddy! But he is right on with everything else! Just perfect!
Cullen has gotten over his cold...which I got a couple days ago...and he is healthy and happy! He loves grabbing his toes! I would have to say his favorite thing to do still is to just stand up and be aware of everything going on...He concentrates so hard on everything new to him and is so aware of his surroundings! His new thing to do is to open his mouth kinda like a bird and act like he is eating...I still haven't cought it on camera yet, but when I do there will be some funny pictures for everyone to view!!!
We have some pictures also from Oct. 1st with his counsin Aubrey who was in town from Bismarck! She loves "babies" and had lots of hugs for Cullen! It was very cute!




Cousins: Cullen (4mo.) and Aubrey (1yr.)


Mommy's little heart-breaker...That smile just makes everything better in the world!


Cullen was concentrating so hard while he was doing his kick machiene!

3 comments:

The Bydals said...

Cullen, you looked so cute at the hockey game last night. You are just a little peanut and I don't think you have a big head at all. lol Come visit when the boys are over their cold.

the sernas said...

Sounds like a good 4 month appt! Doesn't the time FLY!?!? I wonder what Zoe would think if she met him, she's used to being the baby! Glad he is over his cold!

Auntie Jenny said...

Love your new pics. You don't have a big head at all I think that it means that you will be that much smarter. Love you Lots.