Well, this past week has been busy and fun. We have hung out with the Nords a couple of nights to celebrate birthdays! Cullen has been a trooper with our busy nights! He laughs and smiles all the time when you talk to him...I am starting to have "conversations" with him...me talking like a grown-up...and Cullen talking like how he knows for now...it is so cute though....sometimes he even sings with me! (He is the only one that likes my singing though!) This last week he also took a bath with Mommy for the first time...so much easier being that I am always wet after his baths from all the splashing....
It was lots of fun times with the family...Cullen especially enjoyed baby Landon and Emma....
Oh..and also, Cullen went to his 1st ever Hockey game in the REA!!! He loved it and was such a good boy for being up 1 1/2 hours past his bedtime!!!

Enjoying cheering on the Minnesota WILD with his daddy!

Cullen in the bathtub with mommy

Cullen's 1st time having rice cereal!!!!

.jpg)
Cullen with Landon (6mo.) and Emma (1yr) at our family birthday party for our family september birthdays!
2 comments:
Cute Hat! I bought one for both the boys too. I love them but Rylan's head is too big so need to move up a size! Baths are fun together and wait until he's sitting up it's even better. Enjoy it all. Kisses to Cullen. He is so cute. I just want to kiss his cheeks.
OMG, his face in the bath is priceless! Too fun!
Post a Comment