
Getting longer, but still Mommy's little peanut!

Of course we have to see what EVERYTHING tastes like these days! Oh, and by the way, he is doing so well on eating his rice cereal, I think we will start some veggies soon!

Sitting up all by himself with his little bear!

Sitting up again by himself playing with this ABC ball...he does pretty good!

We use the Boppy around him as well since he is a little wobbly and gets excited and then falls back! I think this is a look of "no more pictures Mom!" But I just can't help myself sometimes!!! :)
2 comments:
Cute pictures. Yeah it wont be long and he will be all over the place. You are lucky you don't have stairs to worry about. I can't turn my back for a second because of those things. That will be nice not to worry about. Gosh he loooks long next to that teddy bear but your right he is a little peanut. Can't call my baby that anymore! lol
What a cutie pie! And so strong sitting up-he'll be everywhere before you know it!
Post a Comment