Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas this year! We are doing good in our house, staying inside and warm most of the time. All four of us ventured out tonight to go to Gma and Papa Nords (Parker's first time there!) and had a nice dinner there with great-grandma as well. Parker continues to be a good baby, with of course his times of gassy, fussy times (seems to be happening mostly at night!) But I think is normal since he probably is just getting use to eating. Parker will be 2 weeks tomorrow as well as Daddy going back to work so its just me and my boys! I'm looking forward to the challenge and should be just fine since I have been recovering pretty fast this time.
My "BABIES"
Cullen is very good at giving kisses to Parker
Daddy's hat & mommy's mittens...he is ready to go!
Parker's 1 week picts...Amy came again to do them and they turned out great!
This is our family blog, where we want to share Cullen and Parker's moments and milestones with everyone we love. We hope you enjoy reading about our family from mommy's point of view....
3 comments:
Those are adorable! He is gorgeous and Luc is still insisting we name our baby "Parker" Do you mind??? LOL
He is perfect! Have a great xmas!
What a sweet little baby! I'm so glad your recovery is speeding right along! See you New Years Eve!
Post a Comment