Monday, December 15, 2008

PICTURES!

Parker was ONE week old today...sure does go by fast! He is such a good baby so far, eating well, gaining weight, sleeping lots (so mommy is too!) and bringing lots of love to our family. Enjoy the pictures....of course I have gone crazy with them since we have been home!


1st sponge bath!


Mommy's 3 Boys


Parker at 1:03pm today...exactly 1 week old!


Parker sure seems older than one week sometimes when he his wide-eyed like in this picture...He has big, deep blue eyes...


Anyone who knows Cullen, knows he loves wearing his shoes, so when he got boots for the winter, those were just as "cool." He really doesn't care what he has on for clothes, just as long as he can wear some type of shoe on his feet!


Cullen is such a goof-ball, always making us laugh...he loves the camera too...such a ham!

3 comments:

Bachman Blog said...

Cute pictures....I am sure Cullen seemed to grow up really fast once you saw how little Parker is! Have a great Christmas if I don't see you before.

Carrie Serna said...

I was going to say the SAME thing-doesn't your first baby seem SO big?! Parker is seriously adorable, and I am so glad that he is doing so well!!!

The Bydals said...

Very cute pictures of both of your boys! I can't wait to see them tomorrow as I'm sure Parker has changed a ton in just a week even. I am also glad he is such a good baby for you guys. Can you pray for mine to do the same????