Wednesday, August 13, 2008

ya just gotta laugh at Cullen's hair.....


So, I'm not one to try and cut Cullen's hair myself and I think I sometimes forget about it. He got his 1st hair cut sometime around when he was 10 months old and hasn't had one since then....until i relized he couldn't even see anymore...I have to laugh at his hair, cause it is so straight and has always been sticking in weird directions. (esp. when he wakes up) Along with his crazy facial expressions, it just adds personality! Anyways, I love his hair, but as you can see from the picture, he needed a hair cut BAD! So anyways, we brought him in and he got a cute little boy hair cut (not too short!) last week and he just seems so much older...its weird how a hair cut will do that!


With a new hair cut! Cullen got a new chair just his size that he went crazy over last night. He was standing on it just talking to Jeff and I for about 30 minutes! It was like he was just telling us how much he liked it and why the heck we didnt get it for him sooner....it was funny!
Only thing new really with us is we are going through teething with the 1 yr molars...Cullen is a HORRIBLE teether and we have had to just make sure he is getting his sleep. He slept for 13 hours on Monday night, so he definatley isn't all himself. They are pretty white on top so they better pop through soon!!!

3 comments:

the sernas said...

His haircut is SUPER cute! Zoe's teething over here too-it's brutal! Just when Cullen gets done, baby #2 will start in!

Unknown said...

Hey! Just saying hi since I haven't talked to you in a few days. Heard you're not going to be at the lake this weekend, but I'll talk to ya soon. Give Cullen a hug and kiss from Aunt Shannon!!!

The Bydals said...

Very Cute Haircut! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend. It's going to be a great time. Glad you guys are coming. See you Tomorrow!!