
I can't believe how fast everything goes once you have kids! Another 3 months and we will have another little baby boy here! I can't say if I'm ready for that or not yet!
Cullen is doing great. As of Monday, he has been only getting his bottle at night time on Mommy or Daddy's lap and then to bed. He is such a good sleeper too. He averages 4 hours total with naps during the day and then sleeps from about 8pm until 7 am at night. I thought getting rid of the bottle would be impossible but he has been doing really good. My only concern is, he doesnt get as much milk during the day from his sippy (and he prefers "Juice" out of the sippy instead-which he lets me know!)
He is still quite the talker, he able to express what he wants better now which is less frustrating for all of us! Other than just saying the words, he has realized they actually mean something when he says them! And he says "HI" to EVERYONE!
Our new thing lately though is the unfortunate teething again! Molars! They are taking forever. He has never been a pleasent teether and unfortunately for Cullen, his take a while. His bottom left molar finally broke skin and I can tell that the right one isn't too far behind. I hope he gets a break before the top ones start! So other than a running nose and a bit of a cough, and the teeth coming in, he is really a happy little boy. He keeps mommy on her toes during the day and I cherish everyday home with him. Some are more challenging than others! Cullen loves staying busy and doesn't really let "feeling like crap" get him down. Kids are awesome that way.
Hope everyone can enjoy what's left of our summer! I hope it hangs around for a little bit longer!


Ever since I got Cullen his OWN bathroom stool to stand on he has been obsessed with brushing his teeth and washing his own hands. Its a good thing to learn to do, so I am glad he likes to do it! Sometimes its just hard getting him out of there!!!
3 comments:
Oh yes teething is so much fun. Haley is just starting her molars! Very cute pics of him brushing his teeth. Funny when they want to be so independant. Love Kristy
Oh Gosh, Ry is obsessed with the brushing teeth, playing with water, making a mess out of the bathroom thing too! It's quite the fight to drag him out so I know how you feel. He looks older with his hair like that too!
He is so cute brushing his teeth like a big boy! Gosh, seems like your pregnancy has flown by! I totally feel ya on the teething front-Zoe is a diva, but, add in teething and she is a MONSTER! :o)
Post a Comment