Saturday, January 26, 2008

...it was bound to happen sometime or another....


Cullen got his first bruise yesterday...its on his forehead and it sounded like it hurt! He screamed at the top of his lungs and I even got a little teary-eyed...He was trying to get to me in the laundry room and his head met the tile floor...so sad, he was over it within a minute though...and I however, still feel bad!

Cullen was sucking on a brush when i said "so big" so he was putting one hand up and tilting his head to the side, which is his move when you say "so big" -who knows where that came about, but its really cute!

Cullen was so cute the way he was playing with his toys...just kicking back...





This is Cullen watching TV....typical guy..!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owie! Baby's first boo boo! I bet it bugged you more than him! He is still extremely cute!

Anonymous said...

I meant to also say that crawling really isn't considered a milestone-I think you could be right-he'll go straight to walking!
Carrie