Thursday, January 24, 2008

Eight Months Old!!!

Another month, here and GONE! Cullen turned 8 months old two days ago. I have been educating myself on different foods for Cullen to eat that isn't baby food because he is just so off and on with it. He is loving to eat sweet potatoes still along with apple sauce and loves waffles! He also loves mashed potatoes and most fruits! I read that he could have cream cheese so I gave that to him on a cracker and it was bath time after that! Way to messy....I guess I will learn though :)
Cullen has had a cold now for about a week and a half (due to being back at daycare I suppose) but it hasn't turned into anything too nasty! He is still sleeping pretty good...usually about 8 hours at a time, but of course we still have a few bad nights.
oh...and Cullen is still not crawling...I am convinced that he is going to skip it and go straight to walking, he just needs a little balance and he will be on the go with that. He gets to where he needs to go by lunging forward and rolling, (or by complaining, and then mom gets what he wants for him!!!)


Climbing up on everything!


Cream cheese experience....


...bath time!


Our little Cullen is still a little peanut! He is has been chunking out though more this past month :)


This is after Cullen's bath last night, his cheeks look worse after bath but they are still pretty chapped from this COLD WEATHER (that his mommy hates!) -Still a cutie though!!!

2 comments:

The Bydals said...

He kind of looks like Rylan in the bath towel one! LOL Those are cute pictures. I'm glad he's sleeping so well for you guys too! You are very lucky.

Anonymous said...

Zoe's got the same red cheeks-we use aquaphor on them! 8 months has come and gone SO quickly!
Carrie