Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy 2008!!

Oh My Gosh! Its already 2008! Time flies when you have a little one. It seems like just last year when I was pregnant on New Years Eve, now I have a 7 month old. And, last year, Jeff was working, and now he spends even more time in class and studying while in Law School! Crazy how fast things change! We are all doing so well, and Cullen and I have really loved having Daddy at home more during Christmas break! Enjoy some goofy pictures of our little one.....
Happy New Year to Everyone!!!





We went to Christmas in the Park and Cullen got to hold on to a candy cane, needless to say he like this one the best because the wrapper broke and he got to taste what candy is like....mommy took it away, but it was kinda cute on how bad he wanted it back, too bad that doesnt happen with baby food!!!



Really??

2 comments:

The Bydals said...

Cute Pictures! Yes, it's crazy how fast time goes and they grown up so fast! It's sad how you forget them as little babies and soon it will be hard to imagine him at 7 mos. I wish I could put their ages on hold some times! Have a good weekend!

Anonymous said...

It really does go SOOOOOOO fast-it is sometimes heart breaking when you realize just how fast time is flying! We are very blessed to have healthy, happy kids!
Carrie