Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cullen's 1st Christmas

This was such a special Christmas with Cullen... We had such a blast with him and he was SO good with such a crazy, busy, schedule. We had 3 days of fun, going from house to house....
We now have more toys than we know what to do with! I think he got a little spoiled from Grandmas and Grandpas! And between mom and dad and Santa, we have more toys than we know what to do with!!! (And really, Cullen cared more about the bows and ribbon than what was inside the wrapping...)
Hope everyone had a special Christmas with family and friends like we did! Enjoy the pictures! I went crazy with them this year!!! :)

SUNDAY~Christmas with the NORD'S


Sitting with Na-na & Pa-pa

Cullen was SO DAMN CUTE in his little vest and tie!

Cullen and Landon

Cullen had so much energy all night and was bouncing all over the place! All smiles for Christmas!

Opening presents

A family Christmas picture in front of David and Beth Ann's Christmas tree

Back at Grandpa & Grandma Nords, Cullen was still awake...going strong at about 930pm!

CHRISTMAS EVE...we went all over the place....
-made lefsa at my mom and dads, went to church at 4pm, open gifts and had dinner with the Rost's, then went to Jeff's Aunts for dessert, then back to my mom and dad's for gift opening! Cullen was all smiles till about 1130pm!!! He was a trooper!

Christmas Eve Day, hanging out with Daddy

Cullen's new toy from Grandma Donna and Grandpa Bob Rost

Gift opening at Grandma and Grandpa Nords, Cullen LOVED the bows!!!

Having an 1130pm bottle from Grandma and winding down for bed...what a sweet-heart!

CHRISTMAS DAY~SANTA CAME! (After Santa, we spent the day with my mom and dad as well as My Grandma and Grandpa) It was great that they could join us again

"Get it OPEN"

ah, "much better...."

Loves his new "Tad" toy!

Toast Anyone?

2 comments:

the sernas said...

Merry Christmas!!! He is so sweet! Zoe hated her Christmas schedule, she was way off the next day. And-you can never have too many pictures, especially on special days like these! I LOVE that you typed out "so DAMN cute" about Cullen in his little tie. I could seriously hear your voice when I read that. Too funny. See you at Bunko Thursday!

The Bydals said...

Very cute! I loved all the pictures and I am glad to hear you had a great X-mas. I wish we could say the same. We have had a horrible flu bug since last Friday going around here and are still not working because of it so we didn't have much of a X-mas. I'm glad Cullen was so good for you guys. Hope he doesn't get this bug!