Cullen is getting so big and starting to have his own little personality. I cant believe he will be 8 weeks old tomorrow...which means mommy has to go back to work in 4 weeks! It will be so hard to leave my little peanut! We are truely blessed that he picked us for his parents. He is such a healthy, happy, little boy, we couldnt have asked for anything more special and we cherish every minute we have with him....that is probably why I take SO MANY PICTURES!!! I just can't get over how cute he is! Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!!

7 weeks old...He smiles and talks so much more and he focuses on mommy's face a lot better now....I just need to be fast enough to get a picture when he is smiling!!

Mommy and Cullen at the lake...he is getting so strong! He loves to kick his legs and "stand" on your lap!

Here is Cullen at his great-grandma/pa Nord's at Island lake on Saturday. We had a great dinner that was tuna caught by Erika and Steve and Melody and Jim....It was fun to see everyone!

It was a little overcast...but the lake was beautiful and we had to get a family picture to take advantage of the view!

Cullen on the pontoon...he just slept through the whole ride this time!! He must have enjoyed the cooler air and a few clouds in the sky instead of really hot sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment