Monday, July 09, 2007

4th Of July!
Cullen celebrated his 1st 4th of July weekend at the lake with his G'ma and G'pa Nord and some of my cousins. We went on a fun pontoon ride and he did great. It helped because it wasn't super hot out on wednesday for him and he did great in the shade. He was our "lil firecracker" for the weekend. He has been doing better with the transitions from the lake to home also and we started bring his swing to the lake so he can take longer naps during the day and his mommy can lay out!
Cullen went for his second swim in the pool. Thanks to Erin and Grant, who just got Cullen his new swim outfit! It worked great and keeps him safe from the sun! Here is Cullen kicking away! I'm sure if I were to let go he would swim...but I would never try it! He will just have to put up with mommy and daddy holding him!
Here he goes...he was cooing the whole time....he just loves the water! I can't believe he is already going to be 7 weeks tomorrow!

1 comment:

the sernas said...

His little facial features have changed SO much in just one week!!! He's a water baby!