Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Where has the time gone!

ugh! really....its been 2 months!!!??? Yes, we have been busy but not busy... I started daycare the start of the school year...its going AWESOME! The kids are great, the parents are wonderful, and my kids have playmates! We have started Sioux hockey weekends, my parents left for AZ, and we are really getting settled into the house. We recently purchased new furniture and I am finally starting to get some pictures hung!
The boys are doing great. Cullen is in his 2nd year at Sunflake, Parker misses him everyday he is gone. Cullen goes 3 mornings a week this year and loves it. He is really excited for hockey season and to start skating with his dad!
Parker is off and on potty training...he will have a good 4 days and then have nothing to do with it. I am just going with the FLOW! Whatever, it will happen when it happens!
Some fun and special things we have done...Jeff and the boys have been making deer/elk sausage and jerky together, we were in the potato bowl parade with grandpa bob and the Sheriffs team (also got a boat ride on the Red River), and some very SPECIAL memories were made for Jeff and I by becoming Anabelle's (Nord) GODPARENTS! We are SOOOOO THRILLED and HONORED! She is going to be one spoiled god-daughter!
Jeff and I are off to BISMARCK this friday with a pit stop in Minot, for the weekend together. We decided not to bring the kids....it will be a little more relaxing because of that, and I think the kids will definitely have a blast with their grandma Donna and Grandpa Bob!
Gosh, just not a ton of new news....we are just doing what we do these days..! Parker is approaching the THREES, so if you have ever had a 3 year old you know what that means!!! This momma is looking forward to a weekend break but still can't stand to be without these boys....they sure are cuties!









No comments: