Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer Pictures!

Not much new around here....just enjoying some fun times at the lake and in our new re-constructed pool....the kids have been having a blast and turning into little fish! Tomorrow is the big move-OUT day for gma and papa and our house we bought from them will finally be just ours. We love them to death but it will be nice to finally just have some of our own family time, I am sure that we will see them still quite a bit!


Buddies


4th of July at the lake with the Bydal Family


Fishing at the lake is a favorite!


Cullen was a pro at holding the fish!


Fishing buddies


Daddies BIG Small Mouth Bass he caught off the dock!!! A "FUN" catch!



Pontooning....


Cullen LOVES catching frogs, big or small....and we always let them go...he holds some frogs I wouldn't even think about touching!!!!

Its a great summer so far. We have been enjoying every nice day to the fullest, and to be honest, I dread the winter!!! I love the sun and I am loving this heat. The kids and I have been having so much fun doing "summer things" and we have even lucked out with daddy home for 2 weeks!!!! An unexpected paid vacation!!! It really has been wonderful.
Cullen has entered his "FOURS" which is NOT awesome....there is definitely an attitude change with the age....but we'll figure it out I guess ;) He is LOVING golf, learning to swim on his own, and baseball right now!
Parker is still as stubborn as ever....he is 2 1/2 so what else would you expect? He has to have everything HIS way and do EVERYTHING HIMSELF! However he is one smart kid, and he cracks me up on a hourly basis.....The stuff he learns and catches on to, and the things he says....I wish I could record all these moments! He sure looks up to his older brother...copies EVERYTHING Cullen does...Its kinda funny.....
I Hope to update sooner next time!!!!

No comments: