We spent a lot of time out doors, sledding with the kids, watching the guys jump in the lake for a "Polar Plunge", and skiing. There was also an ENDLESS Cookie Jar, coffee, and apple cider that just made every trip to the lodge exciting! I think Cullen and Parker ate about a dozen cookies each....easily! Parker was even eating one in church while waiting for Brian and Jackie's ceremony to start! The sleeping arrangements were perfect, little built in bunk beds for the boys made it so much fun for them to go to bed! (A PLUS!)
I don't know if I have had such a more perfect weekend with family and friends! I definitely hope to get the family back there for a weekend of memories in the next couple years! (Oh and one of the best parts.....every meal was a HOME COOKED MEAL!) Can't beat that!
Here are some pictures of our weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment