Parker turned 19 months on the July 8th. Really? He is so old! He is very independent these days. I am also loving his personality, he is so sensitive. He loves to be rocked and cuddled and will just sit on my lap for hours and spend time with me. I recently had a "bad owie" on my toe and whenever I had to changed my band aide he would kind of cry for me and say owie! It's so cute to see how sincere he is for others. He loves giving out big hugs and kisses and is definitely going to be a very affectionate person. Don't get me wrong though....he is one BUSY one year old!!!
Cullen is a great older brother and loves having Parker to play with. Cullen is a typical 3 year old as I am told...very persistent as to what he wants and won't back down till he gets it!
Enjoy our pictures!
+Parker(19mo)-+Pool+fun+with+Bydal+Boys+029.jpg)
Parker - 19 months
+Parker(19mo)-+Pool+fun+with+Bydal+Boys+031.jpg)
Rylan, Luc, and Cullen warming up in the hot tub
+Parker(19mo)-+At+the+lake,+such+a+nice+weekend+106.jpg)
So relaxed...they got Aunt Shannon to pull them around
+Parker(19mo)-+At+the+lake,+such+a+nice+weekend+104.jpg)
This seems to happen about once a weekend with the sand in the mouth...he really does not care at all!
+Parker(19mo)-+At+the+lake,+such+a+nice+weekend+078.jpg)
I don't think I will ever stop saying how much I love Cullen's blue eyes!
+Parker(19mo)-+At+the+lake,+such+a+nice+weekend+073.jpg)
Daddy did sunscreen this time, I think there is a little too much in Parker's hair!
+Parker(19mo)-+At+the+lake,+such+a+nice+weekend+058.jpg)
and THIS is how they catch minnows...Doesn't THAT look like a blast!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment