Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Splashers & a few old pictures

We had such an amazing weekend last weekend. We went to Splashers at Canad Inn and just had a lot of down time with family. It has been nice to not think about when Jeff can get studying in on the weekends! We watched lots of hockey games and ate lots of good food this weekend!
I am REALLY looking forward to this weekend when we go to the cities on Friday for my cousin's wedding reception as well as good shopping! I hope to get some good stuff for Vegas that is coming up VERY soon! Can't beat shopping in the cities when your use to the Columbia mall here! :) Seeing the extended family will also be a huge BONUS! I just hope the kids are tolerable in the car :)











In the hot tub with Bydals a while ago...


Parker hanging out with mom at a Sioux game...munching on some popcorn! He is at a VERY BUSY age for those games...he usually only gets brought one of the two nights!

No comments: