Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mommy Went to VEGAS!

...and it was SO MUCH FUN! And Thank you to everyone who made me go and help me go! I have never left my kids before, ever! And although I was teary-eyed when I left and I bawled when I got home, it was a great long weekend with the girls. We layed in the sun by the pool, went to the "Jersey Boys" play, went to Studio 54 (club), and had a great dinner at a restaurant called the Pink Taco, which had very nummy enchiladas!
All in all, It was fun to leave, and fun to come home. I took a 4 hour nap when I got home and then still got another 10 hours that night for sleep. I have had 2 very great home-cooked meals which are much appreciated when I just spent the last 4 days eating out!
I have a few pictures to share! There were 8 of us girls, so much fun!


My 2 Boys! Right before we left for the airport!


First day there, dinner at Margaritaville!


Me, Sara, Meg, & Lindsey


Soaking up the sun! Felt so GOOD!!!!


Before seeing Jersey Boys! Great play!


In front of the New York New York, where we stayed



At Hard Rock Hotel where the Pink Taco was where we ate the last night.

No comments: