Sunday, January 24, 2010

SLEDDING & SKATING

What a fun weekend! We had a wonderful time on Friday sledding with the kids. It was Parker's first time and he loved most of it! Cullen would have done it till he passed out I think. Both kids just love being outside. We all ended up going to the outdoor rink as well to watch Cullen skate! He sure loves playing hockey and looks so little out there. He has been doing so good lately! Its funny to me that a little 2 year old can skate! It was a great weekend ending with the Vikes game tonight!


All bundled up


Daddy with his boys


Mommy with the 2 boys!


I think Parker was thinking "why the heck do they put me in front!?"


Daddy and Parker


Cullen getting the puck


He defiantly has the hockey stance down.

2 comments:

Marto Family said...

Great pics. Can't wait till we can do that with Nolan. They look like they have so much fun!

The Bydals said...

he really does look ridiculously small out there on the ice...I hear I thought Luc did :)