This weekend Papa brought home two "big deer" so Cullen was in heaven helping Daddy and Papa do what ya do with the deer.
We pretty much had a very relaxing weekend where we didn't do much. Kinda nice for a change, next weekend will be very busy.
Parker is still struggling with a nasty cold and cough but other than that they are both healthy happy little kids. We have been SO THANKFUL for the weather the last couple days and look forward to a couple more. It is so nice to get the kids outside for some fresh air still since I know winter is around the corner and it will start to get a little more nasty out!
I have lots of pictures on Parker's 11 month birthday. We spent the majority of the day outside, Cullen did a little golfing and I helped Parker learn to walk on the grass....its a little different than the carpet! Daddy finished up with the deer meat in the garage, and we are now just enjoying some peace and quiet while the boys nap!
-+opener+deer+rifle+2009-+papas+big+deer!+030.jpg)
Cullen was so excited while they were hanging the deer! He even had his saw out there and he was "helping" cut up the meat!
-+happy+11+mo.+bday!!!+022.jpg)
11 month teddy bear picture....I actually got him to lay still for a couple! Most of them were taken sitting and standing up though!
-+happy+11+mo+bday+-+edited+003.jpg)
I finally got some pictures of Parker walking, He gets so excited it is fun to watch. He thinks he is such a big boy! (He will continue to be my baby though, so don't tell him that!!!)
-+happy+11+mo.+bday!!!+050.jpg)
All Smiles!
-+happy+11+mo+bday+-+edited+004.jpg)
I think I love this hat more than anyone else....
-+happy+11+mo+bday+-+edited+008.jpg)
Walking around outside on the grass....he did so good!
-+a+great+day+outside!+013.jpg)
Cullen, all smiles when outside!
-+great+day+outside+-cropped.jpg)
Cullen was practicing his golf swing today, its a nice break from playing hockey and way less gear to put on!!! lol!
2 comments:
Oh Cullen! That last pic is hilarious. I have a feeling he might be a bossy big brother. Haha!
I had a lot of picture catching up to do so that was fun!..lol Thanks again for today
Post a Comment