I always forget about our other camera I take places and got some softball picts downloaded of Cullen when he went out this summer with his dad, they sure made me laugh! The other ones are recent ones I forgot about of Parker from this last month. He is sure a busy boy (I know I have said that before) but that's the only way to explain it, so much more than Cullen ever was! He has been standing by himself for a while now, but as of this last weekend he has taken a total of 3 steps! Won't be long now! And to make it just a little busier in our house, I have taken a 2 year old part time for daycare. Him and Cullen have become buds so it definitely has some positives, just a little harder to go places! Enjoy more pictures.
-+softball+005_edited-1.jpg)
A home run!
-+softball+010_edited-1.jpg)
Cullen and his buddy Luc...I think they tried to get as dirty as possible.
-+fun+under+the+table+003.jpg)
Playing under the table....Flirting with mom....love him to death!
-+picts+with+daddy+and+cullen+005.jpg)
The men in my life!
-+playing+with+daddy+and+parker+003.jpg)
Seems like pictures turn out better when your not trying!
-+standing+by+yourself+004.jpg)
Big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment