Friday, August 28, 2009

My 'lil Puppy

I am convinced that when it comes to Parker, as well as many other babies his age I'm sure, it does not matter how tired they could possibly be, if mom wants them to have a bath...because lets face it, they need one especially if we have been "out and about" they will have one. And every time, a second wind will happen. Parker was pretty much out cold in the car, to which he woke up to mom pulling him out of the car seat, stripping him naked (to which a huge smile appeared) and had a bath. You would think that once out of the bath, tiredness would start to set in and it would be bed time, but instead it was nothing but giggles and Ga-Ga's and crawling around at record speeds......like this....for a long time..... :)











The face that means he is grinding his teeth and I should cover my ears! EEK!

3 comments:

The Bydals said...

Cute! Was that softball night????

The Rost Family said...

sure was! how'd ya know! LOL

Bachman Blog said...

Cute pics in the puppy towel...I also like the ones naked at the lake. How relaxing! Too bad summer is already coming to an end.