Although the weather is rainy, and possibly going to flood for some, I am excited that the winter is coming to an end and looking forward to going to the lake soon...with 2 kids this year! Parker started sleeping in his crib on Saturday night for the first time and I have to announce that he slept from 845pm until 5 am!!! I of course was up at 330 wondering what the heck happened!! He is like a totally different baby in the crib...only 2 nights into it but he has only woke up once or twice now! I think it helps that he doesn't hear Jeff and I stirring at night and he probably enjoys the mattress as oppose to the bassinet "pad"
+3rd+day+in+crib!!++Sleeping+so+well+in+it!+005.jpg)
Sleeping so sweet!
+15+weeks+old!+Naked!!!+008.jpg)
Its amazing how much they change in such a short time...
+playing+with+moms+pans+and+his+kitchen+001.jpg)
Cullen grabbed my cooking pans and brought them into HIS KITCHEN...! It was pretty cute...
2 comments:
Congrats on a sleeping baby!!! You must feel like a whole new woman!! So, what did Cullen cook for you??
See ya this weekend!!
Lindsey L.
Glad to hear he is sleeping so well in his crib. I think the transition is harder on us moms!
Post a Comment