We are finally into March and I can't wait for the next month to be over and hope that the snow goes with it! The cold is definitely getting to us all! Parker is just starting his medication so hopefully it works! Nights are still about the same though. Cullen is doing great....maybe teething? All he has left are his 2 year molars and it seems a little early for that, but as we all know, it takes Cullen a good 4 months to get his teeth all the way in so its possible!
+034.jpg)
+043.jpg)
Daddy took Cullen skating the other night outside on the rink, it was his 1st time on skates on the ice and he did pretty well. Mostly stood there but was able to hit the puck...he cried when he had to go in!
+-+first+time+on+skates!+005.jpg)
4 comments:
Glad to hear that Parker has started the meds hope it helps! Hope Cullen is feeling better and hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
Parker is so smiley!! It's so fun to see his expressions now! Can't wait to see you all, I'm going to try and figure out a time to come visit everyone in March...and get my hair done!! Lol! Love, Shannon
What a little man skating! Too cute, hope Parker is feeling better soon.
I guess it's no suprise that Cullen liked it out there skating and hated to leave. I think he'd be happy doing anything when it comes to being outside! Cute pictures of Parker, He's always so cute I just want to eat him up! It was fun having them over last night. See u tomorrow, Sara
Post a Comment