Friday, February 20, 2009

We are TIRED!

Well, we have had one too many sleepless nights with Parker so we went to the Dr yesterday. He had an EKG done to check his heart and so far everything is normal. We are leaning towards reflux so he is on Maalox and I am going to TRY to do a milk-protein free diet... sounds really hard though cause there is nothing I can eat that I love, like milk and cheese :) Along with things you wouldn't even think contained the protein. We will see how it goes though. He definitely likes to be upright though so I think he is just getting a burning pain after he eats. Cullen is getting a little jealous lately when I am nursing Parker so has now tried twice to come up to me to do the same...lol. It was pretty funny! Anyways, we will keep you posted on how our changes help (or don't) and hope that we all get more sleep around here!


Maalox mouth!



Cullen playing hockey in daddy's breezers! He is obsessed lately!

1 comment:

The Bydals said...

Gosh does all that bring back frustrating memories I hope I dont come across soon. I hope everything is figured out soon and the heart stuff is just a little scare as it was for us. Think positive since it will do no good to worry. At least its only a couple days wait you were really lucky he was coming on Monday and got you in! We will be praying for him for sure. Love ya!