-+I%27m+going+to+be+a+turttle!!!!+028.jpg)
Cullen had a great Halloween as a turtle this year! He LOVES his costume and is even wearing it again today, I am going to have to hide it! We went and saw Great Grandma Nord before dinner in Cullen's costume and then came back and had a visit from Gma and Gpa Rost....Gma and Gpa Nord are enjoying Arizona weather right now so they missed out! Then we went trick-or-treating to about 6 houses (by the 3rd house Cullen had it figured out and was getting greedy) LOL! Then it was off to the Sioux hockey game. I was a little nervous since it started at 7:40 and Cullen normally goes to bed at 7:30-8:00 but he did great and made daddy and uncle Brian very happy when he made it through the whole game so we didnt have to leave early!
-+I%27m+going+to+be+a+turttle!!!!+027.jpg)
Cullen's costume
+Halloween+2008...Turtle+009.jpg)
Getting the hang or being a turtle :)
On our way to his 1st house to trick-or-treat!
On the way to the hockey game Cullen was checking out his candy!
3 comments:
What a cute turtle! Happy Halloween!
That is cute when you see him on the floor and get the full effect of the turtle shell! Sounds like you had a great night. See you tonight maybe. Hockey again!
How cute, funny that he loved his costume!
Post a Comment