Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Quick Update on Baby Boy #2...7 months already!

I had an appointment yesterday with the Dr. and everything is right on track! I'm measuring right at 28 cm and baby's heart rate was around the 130's bpm. He is such a mover, has the hick-ups all the time, and is really starting to kick me by my ribs. Unfortunately I am having more and more back pains which is to be expected with the baby growing! He is estimated around 2 1/2 lbs so we still have aways to go!
As for Cullen, he is doing pretty good. He has definitely pursued his temper with us and isn't sleeping the best all the time, but hopefully it is because of teeth & growing...that's what you blame everything on, right? His top 2 molars haven't done anything but poke through a little bit. He is finally over his cold he had for a little over 2 weeks so hope it is a while before the next one comes....
We have just been enjoying the last bit of nice weather outside, but I am definitely ready for Fall and sweatshirts! Not Snow though!



Cullen coloring.....mostly on the paper :)

2 comments:

Bachman Blog said...

Glad to hear baby is doing good. I don't miss all those aches and pains at all. Hope all continues to go smoothly!

the sernas said...

Wow, your pregnancy is flying by! See you in Oct!