Thursday, September 04, 2008

No more teething, for a while....


Our happy little boy is back, not that he was ever gone, but when he is teething, at times he is NOT himself. He would randomly wake up during the night and sometimes just cry for no reason during the day. Although I have come to realize he is obseessed with being outside and that makes everything better! The top 2 molars have now broke through as well as one of the bottom ones along with his left lateral that came in really late! I guess his mouth was going through a lot and we just have one left to wait for.
6 1/2 months along...and starting to feel pregnant! Not too bad yet, just a few aches and pains in my back which I new were coming. This little baby boy inside of me amazes me on how much he moves! He never really gives me a break and the kicks are definately getting harder. I LOVE feeling him and seeing him move. Cullen doesn't really get it that I'm having a baby, but this morning I showed him my belly and said "BABY" and he just patted my belly and smiled at me. The baby really responds to all of Cullen's noises so that is also really fun to experience. It won't be long!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are done teething for a while. You are getting sooo big and becoming such a young man!