
Can you believe it, we are already over half way through our second pregnancy and we cannot wait to meet this little guy! We had our ultrasound on Tuesday and the Dr. said everything looks healthy and normal. He weighed about 15oz. and his heart rate was in the 150's. He was considered an "aquatic" baby because he never stayed in one place for very long. One minute he was head up and the next he would do a 180 and be in a completely different position! I wonder if this means he will be layed back once he is born?!?!?!
It is so awesome to experience this again. I have been feeling this little guy move around since I was 16 1/2 weeks along and it only keeps getting stronger and more throughout the days. And since he is very "anterior" in my belly, Jeff is able to see and feel him move as well! It is such a fun experience, we are just so lucky to be blessed with one healthy boy and another one on the way! And speaking of Cullen, he is teething or growing....one of the two or both, that is my excuse for his wild behavior lately! LOL - I gotta laugh sometimes at the things he throws fits over! Every stage is so fun and challenging!
Everyone enjoy the weekend!
3 comments:
I can't believe how long it has been but I feel like I haven't seen you guys in a while. Cullen and future rost are getting sooo big I can't believe it. Hope all is well with everyone and hope to make it to Grand Forks when you are home so I can stop and see everyone. I will call next time I am in town!
AHHH! That is so cute. Glad things are going so smoothly.
What a cute little baby you've got growin' in there! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment