Monday, May 12, 2008

A very Happy Mother's Day....

Well, we have had a bit of a busy week, but Sunday came and it was Mother's Day. I got breakfast in bed and then we were with family most of the rest of the day. Busy, but fun. We had lunch with my grandma and the Nord clan at my Grandma's in East Grand Forks, then we came home and took a nap and at around 5 we went to the Rost's and had dinner there. Cousin Aubrey, who is very fond of Cullen, was there, with Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Jamie from Bismarck. It is so much fun to watch Cullen just follow everyone around now, espeically Aubrey. We also stuck the two together in the bath tub which was better than any thing else we could have been doing that night. They were making us laugh non-stop and splashing us like you wouldnt believe! It sure was a lot of fun. Next year it will be mommy's day times two for me! Crazy!



Cullen thought he was so cool on how he now knows how to climb onto the couch at Grandma and Grandpa Nord's house.


Cullen always stands on his tippy-toes! It is so cute, and he sure has a longer reach than you would expect! He is trying to play the piano at Grandma and Grandpa Nord's house.


Sitting on Unlce Jeremy's lap with Cousin Aubrey.


BATH TIME!


I wish you all could have been there, cause it was the funniest thing to see these two in the bath tub together!

2 comments:

the sernas said...

Awwww, fun in the tub! How cute! I love those pictures! I can't believe this time next year you'll be a mom of TWO! I wonder if Cullen will have a brother or a sister?! What a blessing!

the sernas said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CULLEN and MICHELLE!