Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Mini-Vacation....

We went to Fargo this past weekend for a wedding and ended up driving out of snow! Crazy North Dakota weather! It was lots of fun to spend time with Cullen in the hotel and go swimming. Grandma and Grandpa Rost were also there to help out and put the little guy to bed so mom and dad could stay at the dance! I was looking at him in his trunks and just couldn't believe how big he has gotten! He is loosing the baby face and becoming a little boy. Needless to say, as you can see from the pictures below, I also need to cut his hair! It is getting so long and is almost in his eyes so we will be working on that in the near future!
Cullen and mom came home with colds again, and are hopeing its the last of them for a while! We are definately sick of runny noses and sneezing all day long! I never knew Cullen could sneeze so much, hopefully it doesn't mean allergies in his future!
All for now...enjoy our pictures!




Such a big boy!


Of course a Family Picture


Back at home, Cullen is a little MONKEY! He climbs on EVERYTHING!


Thats some crazy hair!

3 comments:

The Bydals said...

Cute pics! I remember being afraid for Luc's first haircut and after I did it I remember thinking I can't believe I waited so long. He looked so cute and like such a little boy! He will definitly look different and we can't wait to see the results! Hope he is feeling better soon. It seems as though we can't catch a break this winter when it comes to sick kids.

Unknown said...

love the new pics! he's changed SO much already. i like the acapulco shirt too! :-) talk to ya soon, GO SIOUX!!

the sernas said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're both sick again! Ugh! Take before and after pics of his haircut! You all take the best family pics all the time-that will change when #2 comes along ;) Keep the pics coming-they are adorable!