Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How'd He Get So BIG?

Cullen is 11 months today! I put him next to his teddy bear for his picture and relized he doesn't look so much like a baby anymore! He is getting so good at walking, however it is only when HE wants to walk and not so much if you try make him all the time. He has taken up to about 15 steps, but still realizes he is much faster and steadier with crawling.
I can't wait until his 1 year Dr. visit to see how much he has grown. I think he has definately gone through a few growth spurts this past couple months.
He has been so happy and healthy which is a blessing. He says, "whasthat" to everything and "da-da-da-da" to also everything! He is getting his "B-'s" mastered as well, but not sure what he is trying to say all the time. Its a lot of letters just put together!



3 comments:

the sernas said...

They grow right before our very eyes! You have to put a comparison up of him with his teddy when he was brand new-those type of pics are just mind boggling!

The Bydals said...

yeah Cullen on the steps! He'll be running in no time. I gotta see him soon.

Unknown said...

Hey!! You should put up some new pics of the little guy. I'm starting to miss you guys a lot...especially with finals coming up! See you soon!