Well, it has been a challenging week with a sick baby. I had to miss a couple days of work to stay home with my poor baby & Jeff even missed a couple of classes...Cullen's temp peaked at 104 last night, but he got a lot of sleeping in, which is probably the best medicine for him. We have been giving him motrin and tylenol to keep the fever down. The last time he had a fever above 100 was at 4:30 this morning so we are hoping it will stay down. He is having a tough time today and not sleeping well at all so hopfully he will do okay tonight! We will keep you posted on our little guy and hopfully he will be better next time I post!
A few SAD pictures....
2 comments:
Ohhh, poor baby! I hope it passes very soon!!!!
Oh, He still looks so cute sick! Glad to hear that is a thing of the past now.
Post a Comment