Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Such a big boy...


Cullen is doing so well lately and growing up before our eyes! He pulls himself up on everything, including standing in his crib when he doesn't want to sleep. It is pretty funny, cause normally he doesn't cry and I go in to put a blanket on him before I go to bed and he will just be standing there looking around! The past two nights have been so good as well....our little baby slept through the night until 6am! We normally give him a bottle once in the middle of the night, but our little boy is getting bigger now I guess! He is doing great with breakfast and usually lunch, but loves his bottle still in the evenings & before bed & before naps. He has been pretty healthy as well, except for a nasty cough that he woke up with today, which we will keep an eye on.

4 comments:

the sernas said...

He's a doll!!! I was glad to see him on Sunday!

Unknown said...

those eyes in the bathtub are to die for! see you tomorrow/poss friday!!! love ya

Anonymous said...

He looks so different in the tub one! So damn cute though. Have a great weekend. Sara

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you today!! You are absolutely adorable!!