We are all battling nasty colds as well, Cullen is almost over his, mine is hopefully near the end, and Daddy just might be starting one!

CRAWLER!

This is after breakfast, so he is a little messy, but he also does this new face and makes a "Oh" sound when he gets excited or sees something new! Its pretty funny.

Cullen loves to stand, he was being such a goof-ball yesterday, mommy had a great Valentines day just spending time with her 2 boys!
3 comments:
Man I miss you guys already!! I talked to ashley and just mentioned that you had wanted to come here that week and she said she wouldn't care at all if you guys stayed here. Anyway, just something to think about! Talk to ya soon! Love.
Yeah! Good Job on your crawling Cullen! You are such a big boy. You are sure getting some wild hair as well. I bet you will look like an even bigger boy when we see your first haircut.
Congrats on having a crawler!
Carrie
Post a Comment