I just can't believe how fast time goes by now that we have a little one! He is getting so big and doing so much more. I worked labor day weekend and so we since we were home a lot we decided to start taking naps in the crib! For those of you who don't know, Cullen still sleeps in his bassinet next to my side of the bed! I can't let go! I love having him so close, but sooner than later he will grow out of it and will HAVE to go into the crib! I think he might have some spatial issues though now, since the crib is so much bigger than him in his little bassinet! However, he is doing so good....this might help us establish a daytime routine now and will probably be easier on the daycare lady! Hope everyone had a good weekend, enjoy his pictures!

Cullen has now started to roll over from his tummy onto his back!

Using my Aunt Melody's "Kick Machine" which we now have at our house! He loves it!

Daddy dressed Cullen in his little SIOUX outfit...it won't be long and we will be at Hockey games!

Cullen is trying REALLY hard to find his thumb...I prefer the "nuk" but whatever!
2 comments:
You look like such a little man in that souix outfit. I think that you may find yourself one day part of the UND fighting souix. Whatever sport you do choose I will be there watching! I love you and you are by far my favorite nephew!
WOW-he is doing great on tummy time! TOO CUTE!
Post a Comment