Cullen is doing so much these days! He smiles and laughs all the time! He is getting into a great sleeping pattern at night and getting the hang of naps during the day as well. The past couple weeks I have notices A LOT of drooling and fist sucking so I finally took a peak in his mouth the other day and there are two spots up top that you can tell teeth may be coming in! My little baby with TEETH!!! Its too hard to believe! It could stay at a stand still however and take weeks to come in....time will tell!
Well, Enjoy the Pictures....I will let everyone know how the first couple days back at work go on Friday.

Napping at the lake...it gets to be tiring for such a little guy!
Too Cute for Words!
Cullen in his Sunday Best! 
1 comment:
Oh my gosh-that outfit is SO cute-he looks like a mini golfer!
Good luck going back to work...you'll do great!
Post a Comment