Thursday, June 07, 2007

Cullen's 1st bath!!!!


Well on Tuesday night Cullen got his 1st bath in the sink...I think it really relaxed him because right when we put him in the warm water, he first peed and then pooped! So we had to change the water and start all over again.....that night was also a very good night for sleeping....
Cullen ate at 730 and went to bed at 830 and slept till I woke him up at 130am to eat! He ate and went back to bed till 5am again! Too bad that doesnt happen every night! But it was nice to catch up on some sleep, the next night though, we were back to normal and getting up every 2 to 3 hours....but he is doing really good!
We are headed to the lake for the first time tonight! It will be fun to get out of the house and have some help this weekend with Grandma, grandpa and Dad around all the time! It gets kinda lonely sometimes with just Cullen and I hanging out...but I wouldnt change it for the world! I'm dreading the day I have to leave him and go to work.....
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend, we will let you know how our lake experience goes when we get back on Sunday!

No comments: