Monday, May 28, 2007

Cullen John Rost

Happy Birthday to Cullen who was born on his mom's birthday on May 22! We ended up having a C-section because my pelvis was too small and we weren't making much progress. The important thing is that Cullen was healthy. I went into labor around 3 am and he was born at 9:10pm. He weighed 7lbs 6oz and 21 inches long. He has lots of brown hair and blue eyes.



Our hospital stay went really good...everyone was so nice and helpful, I almost didn't want to leave! We came home on FridayMay 25 and got settled in over the weekend. He came home weighing 6lb 14 oz, which is really good. We are learning so much about parenthood being home now! He is so far a really good baby! He eats about every 2-3 hours so we are able to get some sleep at night! We have our first appointment for him on Tuesday so we will let you know how that goes later this week!
Hope you enjoy the pictures and updates of Cullen growing and changing!

2 comments:

The Bydals said...

He is so darn cute! I love the ones with his eyes open since he always keeps them closed for me. Congrats you guys. I'm so glad he's finally here and healthy. I think our boys will be great friends. We love you, Matt, Sara, Luc & Rylan

Erika, Steve, and Emma said...

Cullen is darling and truly perfect in everyway! We are so happy for you and are thinking of you tons. Can't wait to see you guys again! Love you lots---
Erika, Steve and Emma